Thursday, January 17, 2008

Athlete's in Trouble: Randy Moss, Joakim Noah, OJ Simpson





Seems to be a reaccuring theme, athletes in trouble. Or are they???? Randy Moss hitting a woman.....no, seriously????? Noah acting like a spoiled bratt....you've got to be kidding! And of course, OJ back in the slammer.....that I can believe, but will the glove fit this time?

For once, I believe Randy Moss. I don't think that he did anything wrong and he will be cleared of any petty law-suits. I think he is a stand up guy and would admitt to it. We as the public have a perceived notion that he is a thug from West Virginia and that is it.....guilty, guilty as charged. Why don't we wait and let the dust settle before we charge him in the public eye. He is innocent and a good person, who does good deeds, but the media doesn't want to talk about that.

Noah, just a spoiled rich boy! Right??? Let me see, he was like that all of his life. Very outspoken. It must have done something because it has got him 2 Nat'l titles, a fat NBA contract. Is he the reason the Bulls suck? Hell no!! I believe Paxson knew his background before he drafted him and still took him, so why the Bulls suck? You know the answer. Kobe anyone??????

OJ,OJ,OJ, come on man........... You are the most wanted man in the world by the public and you do something this ignorant. I def. don't feel sorry for you. I did at one time, but go and play golf the rest of your life, instead, you hold up petty thiefs for a 50.00 autograph football.. I'm afraid you wont get a fair trial because there is no jury in the world that will say the glove doesn't fit now!!!!!!!

what do you think?????????

3 comments:

Dyimz said...

hi..Want to exchange links?I am a sports blogger too. Come visit my site @ http://pinoysportsblogger.blogspot.com and put a comment if you want to exchange links. Thanks! God bless!

Dyimz said...

Hi. Go to dashboard, then click layout. Then click add page element, a pop up window will appear. Find the 'Link list' and click the 'add to blog'. Then put my url, which is 'http://pinoysportsblogger.blogspot.com on the New Site URL. Then just put pinoysportsblogger on the 'new site name'. After that, click 'add link', then 'save changes'. Put a comment if you finish putting it on your blog of if you still have any questions.

Dyimz said...

Yes you did it right. I just added you on my links, you can check it now.

Your blog is good, just align the pics and it would be all right.

=]