Monday, March 3, 2008

Some Photos of the Top Coaches Around the Country, Guess What Caption Goes Where?












1. My dad leaves and we finally beat some top 25 teams.
2. You can't see the T painted on my chest can you.
3. What? You've never seen a black man in a red suit.
4. Quit laughing at me, I am not wearing my white suit.
5. I wish Kelvin good-luck, but this is my team now.
6. That's right, I am GOD, and my 800 wins proves it.
7. Take that ref, oh, that's not my middle finger.
8. Hey Kentucky look at me now baby.
9. I wish Tubby would of stayed, then I wouldn't be in this shit hole.
10. How many fingers am I holding up.
11. Hey, don't tell anyone, but I didn't miss coaching at all this year.

2 comments:

John Ho said...

Heya , thanks for the suggestion , why not start a blog link to each other`s blog , i`ve added yours to my featured blogs.
http://sportstalk4us.blogspot.com

You can add mine ^^ , www.comedybay.blogspot.com / www.comedy-bay.com

Anonymous said...

Bro, thought we're gonna exchange links?Please inform me if you have linked my site. Thanks! =]