Wednesday, February 20, 2008

NBA All-Star Game MVP: Lebron James


Lebron James was the NBA All-Star game MVP, but will be the league MVP? I think he is right now, but if Danny Ferry doesn't get him any help by Thursday's trading deadline, he will not only lose the MVP, but also lose confidence in Cleveland. We as Cleveland fans will lose him just like we are going to lose C.C. Sabathia and possibly Derick Anderson.
Everyone seems to be making moves to get better for the long haul, but the Cavs. I don't want to hear that danny Ferry is strapped with contracts. Bullshit! He is the one that made the dumb signings, so he better be the one to get them out of it. Lebron needs some credit for trying to stay calm about wanting help, and Cleveland not making any moves yet.
They need some help, or am I the only one that thinks this? Just today, the Nets offered Vince Carter for Jermain O'Neal. I keep looking for Cleveland to show up next with a move, but I doubt it will happen. All of you Ohio sports fans give some feedback here, let me know what you think.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree that he is the MVP and they need to make a move or Lebron is off to NEW YORK!
Anderson can go, I'll take Quinn and screw CC!!!