Friday, February 22, 2008

Cavs get Ben Wallace and more.... Is this enough for Lebron?




The Cleveland Cavs made a trade at the last minute for Ben Wallace, Wally Szczerbiak, Joe Smith, and Delonte West. They gave up Larry Hughes, Drew Gooden, Shannon Brown, Cedric Simmons, Ira Newble, and Donyell Marshall. I am not sure what to think yet. I was one of the Cleveland fans saying they need to make a move and to be honest I really don't know if this is the move that will get them over the top. Lebron can't say that Danny Ferry didn't try to give him players. I think the sleeper is going to be Joe Smith. I really think he can do well playing alongside Lebron James. I think that Ben Wallace could get back to form playing at his natural position of power foward and beside big "Z". I just don't know if they will have enough scoring. What do you think?
Who's Going Where?
Cavaliers get:
Bulls F/C Ben Wallace
Bulls F Joe Smith
Bulls 2009 2nd-round pick
Sonics F Wally Szczerbiak
Sonics G Delonte West
Bulls get:
Cavaliers F Drew Gooden
Cavaliers G Larry Hughes
Cavaliers F Cedric Simmons
Cavaliers G Shannon Brown
Sonics get:
Cavaliers F Ira Newble
Cavaliers F Donyell Marshall
Bulls F Adrian Griffin
To read more click here

No comments: